05.19.11

Blog #35: I Need A Break

Posted in Uncategorized at 5:56 pm by sjang103

It took me…3 hours to research and read my articles, another hour to locate quotes and type them out…and I just need a break right now. Thus, I am blogging. I can’t believe it’s taking me forever to research for an essay. I hope it doesn’t take me too long to finish or to start the other essays as well. I hope I’m not the only one who takes this long to research and write an essay. There were a lot of distractions too…from my “study buddy.” Hahaha. But it was fun.

I hope to get my English Novel essay done today and sent, and then, I hope to create a thesis and find more articles for my Global Lit class by tonight. Then I’ll spend tomorrow writing and then send it to my professor.

After that’s done…On Saturday, I plan to start my Aspects of Fiction class. I’m not sure if I’ll do a good job, but I hope to get a good grade for class. I struggled a lot with the materials she presented us. So I must do some more research! And then after I finish the Aspects of Fiction essay (hopefully by Monday night or Tuesday) I’ll start on the Senior Seminar paper. Wooo!

This makes me feel more prepared. 😀